Imagine your spring break at ski resort on the snowy slopes of a high alpine village. This resort is complete with a hot tub and sauna to warm up after a spending an adventuours day in the snow. We will spend three full days on the slopes and even get the opportunity to night ski! We will spend a day exploring the quaint town of Burlington and tour the famous Ben & Jerry’s factory too! YUM!
This trip is made for all experience levels. Whether this is your first time seeing snow or you’re a seasoned skier, this trip will surely be an unforgettable experience.
*AIRFARE NOTE: We need all 10 spots to fill for the trip to go. Please DO NOT purchase airfare until we notify you to do so. You will be notified when all spots are sold so that you can purchase your airfare. The deadline for registration is February 4th.
We will notify you no later than that date. If you purchase airfare prior to notification, we will not be held responsible for any expenses.
Feel free to contact Kyrstin Deffendall at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Hotel Room (2 beds/room)
- Shuttle to Lodge and back to airport
- Ski Lift Tickets
- Ski Rentals
- Breakfast Everyday
- Ben and Jerry’s Factory Tour
- Transportation to Burlington & Ben and Jerry’s
- Your very own CORE Nalgene!
What’s NOT Included:
- Lunch and Dinner
- Transportation to airport (to get to Vermont)
- March 4th – Arrive in Vermont and shuttle to hotel
- March 5th – Ski & chill at the Lodge
- March 6th – Ski throughout the day, take a break and then night ski!
- March 7th –Ben and Jerry’s Factory Tour and explore Burlington
- March 8th – Last ski day
- March 9th – Shuttle back to the airport for return flights
Your mandatory pre-trip meeting date and time will be listed on your receipt email.
All trips are non-refundable unless cancelled by CORE.
If this trip is full, call CORE at 352-204-1040 to get on the waiting list
This Program schedule is not viewable online.