We planned a stress-free, adventure-packed trip just for you! Surf the pristine beaches of Tamarindo. Zipline the rainforest canopy and experience the coffee culture of Monteverde. Go whitewater rafting and hike a volcano in La Fortuna. All with time to explore the vibrant towns on your own.
This trip is made for all experience levels. Whether this is your first time abroad or you’re a seasoned backpacker, this trip will surely be an unforgettable experience.
You MUST have a valid passport to go on this trip! We will travel in a private van and stay in backpacker hostels with communal rooms and bunk beds along the way.
*AIRFARE NOTE: We need all 8 spots to fill for the trip to go. Please DO NOT purchase airfare until we notify you to do so. You will be notified when all spots are sold so that you can purchase your airfare. The registration deadline is Feb. 4th, 2018. We wil notify you no later than that date. If you purchase airfare prior to notification, we will not be held responsible for any expenses.
Feel free to contact Amber Larkin at email@example.com with any questions.
- Surf Lessons
- Coffee Farm Tour
- Night Cloud Forest Hike
- Volcano Hike
- Whitewater Rafting
- Hostel Accommodations
- In-country Transportation
- Two Certified Trip Leaders
- Your very own CORE Nalgene!
What's NOT Included:
- Travel insurance (~$25 through the UF International Center)
- Transportation to and from airport while in the USA
- 3/3: Arrive in San Jose
- 3/4: Surf Lessons at Tamarindo Beach
- 3/5: Chill & Explore Tamarindo Beach
- 3/6: Ziplining & Night Cloud Forest Hike in Monteverde
- 3/7: Coffee Farm Tour in Monteverde
- 3/8: Whitewater Rafting in La Fortuna
- 3/9: Volcano Hike in La Fortuna
- 3/10: Fly Home
Your mandatory pre-trip meeting date and time will be listed on your receipt email.
All trips are non-refundable unless cancelled by CORE.
This Program schedule is not viewable online.