This adventure-packed trip is the ultimate experience of the lush Appalachian Mountains of North Carolina. We will spend a full day rafting the wild rapids of the scenic French Broad River. Then, we will zipline the dense canopy and challenge ourselves on a high ropes course. You won't want to miss this exciting trip!
All experience levels are welcome. No previous experience is necessary. We just want some adventure-seekers!
- A FULL day of whitewater rafting
- Ziplining and Ropes Course
- Group camping equipment (tents etc.)
- All meals (except for when in Asheville)
- Your very own CORE Nalgene!
- A mixture of frontcountry (flushing toilets and running water) and backcountry (no running water, no toilets, no showers, no electricity) camping.
Your mandatory pre-trip meeting date and time will be listed on your receipt email.
All trips are non-refundable unless cancelled by CORE.
If this trip is full, call CORE at 352-294-1040 to get on the waiting list
This Program schedule is not viewable online.